
Ricky Rozay’s bare chest seems to have no exclusivity nowadays. Any publication can get a piece.
He’s covering the latest issue of Rolling Stone Magazine, shot by Terry Richardson, and he’s giving more man meat, tats and tits than a girl can handle.Lawd! At least he keeps his drawls clean.
Inside, he dishes on his correctional officer past, his seizures and being an avid weed smoker:
On smoking weed
I’m most definitely an avid user, a pothead, however you want to look at it. I call it green caviar. It’s like a short vacation – it helps me chill out. And people really love it when I chill out, because I can really be a d-ckhead.On becoming a correctional officer after his friend had to serve a 10 year bid for trafficking
This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwiches with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I’m talking to my [best friend] over federal phone calls. Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn’t take nothing for granted. My homey’s father was a huge influence on my life. He was the one who was like, ‘Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman. Or go be a f**king corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere.”
Read the full cover story over at Rolling Stone.
Sidebar: Those are some very intriguing tattoos. Especially the one around his navel..
No comments:
Post a Comment